Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Address change and more!

Photo from Google Maps

Today we headed out to the post office to change our address. It's so stinking exciting how something as simple as changing your address can effect a big part of your life.  
I also called the Dmv to set up an appointment to turn in my application for a drivers license. First I have to take the permit test.
  I have a little over a month to go and pass this thing. I am doing what I can now to help me later. Like watching YouTube videos on how to parallel park or do a three point turn lol. I definitely have to get my backing up skills on point.
 Other than that I'm pretty good at it lol.

I can't wait to get it all started.  I also called the school over here for Stella. 
She can't enroll just yet because they ended the registrations in January.
 But this also gives me enough time to get started at the Waldorf school for September. Since I should most definitely have a car by then I'll be more than willing drive her to that school hands down. 
I cannot wait! This spring and summer is going to be the most amazing and beautiful. 

Much Lover,
Sara Litardo

4 comments: